Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break At Last!

Spring break is finally here! I've had so much going on since my last post. Classes, along with homework and exams, have taken up a lot of my time. I've finally gotten some business paperwork done, in between shipping orders. With all the tie dye I've done in the past month, I'm starting to think the tips of my fingers will be forever blue, green, and purple...


There are about 50+ finished tie dye sitting in my coat closet, but there's no room left for more- there just has to be a place to put more of these things! Lucky for me, my craft room closet should be able to hold a few, because I plan to do a bunch more while I have the time away from school.





I'm rather enjoying dying up these baby clothes, and a good thing too with my current space issues. I'm looking for someplace to get some sundresses and peasant skirts for women and girls, so if anyone knows where I can get some, please let me know!







I'm still hunting everywhere I can think of to find upcycle worthy stuff to play with, but I think I might be waiting for those until yard sales start popping up. Our weather was so good 2 of the last 3 weekends I thought I might see some soon. At least, until last nights rain turned to snowfall overnight!




 Only in St. Louis can you be outside in short sleeves, huddled under an umbrella, and stomping about in snow boots within the same 24 hour period!





Enough of my rambling, I've been up all night again and with only a couple of hours of dreamland the night before... I need to drag myself into bed now.  

 Goodnight!   :)


     

No comments:

Post a Comment