Thursday, February 3, 2011

Anxiously waiting...

I ordered a copy of Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet (visit the authors blog to find out about translated versions of the book). I'll admit, I only ordered it in the last couple days, but what can I say? I'm impatient, thanks to all the hoo-ha I've seen everywhere saying how fantastic this book is.

While I wait, I've been combing the vast amount of free online patterns, and saving any I think I'd like to try. I've already got several other books that I could work from as well, a few of which I've tried out. In the coming weeks, you can expect to see more ami's popping up in my shop listings and blog posts! I can't help it, they're so darn adorable!

I've been told I need to make a couple hedgehogs, and I have plans to figure out a space duck (long story).  There's so many choices, it's hard to decide what to start on - so if you have any you'd like to see me make, please let me know so I can get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment