Wednesday, February 9, 2011

whew...!

 This week has been hectic! Between exams coming up, and papers due, I've also been busy baking some of my 'sweet mess' macaroons and working on a couple custom orders- all of which I shipped out today, with the exception of 2 of the custom orders.

  One of these remaining two orders is for my brother, who hasn't decided what he wants(so I can't even start it). The other order is for a friend in Central/South America who only has a vague idea on style, so I have to see if what I made is what she had in mind. If nothing else, it's a really cute purple scarf and hat set!

I decided I'd like to give some local craft fairs a try this year, so expect an update on where to find me later on. I need to build up some inventory or my tables are going to look awful bare! If anyone in the St. Louis area would like to get a booth together to save on fees, please let me know.

I can barely wait, I'm so excited! Now, to try out some of my new yarns that came in this week...

1 comment: